Penny stocks are low-cost stocks which have the potential of exponential gains. Picking up the right stocks is very important as there are reasonable risks involved with these stocks. The nature of penny stocks is basically dangerous. There is a lot of difference between getting the risks and dealing with them in the right way. The balance between risk and reward is the basic way to deal with penny stocks. It is important to check out the right resources to search for the most promising stocks of 2019 and make a wise decision in selecting the stocks which could actually benefit you in short or long term.
Penny stocks to watch 2019
- Globalstar (GSAT): This penny stock is positioned on NYSE and is basically a leader in the satellite communication technology working at a low Earth orbit satellite constellation for a low-speed data communication segment. This is a blooming field having a good scope with the increased population rate on a global The stocks are currently priced at $0.44.
- Denison Mines (DNN): Another penny stock from NYSE with the Uranium production working on the regeneration in nuclear power. This Canadian company works in exploring, developing and producing the Uranium mining in Elliot Lake and Blink The company also works for other projects including coal and potash. The price of the stocks is around $0.55 range.
- Torchlight Energy Resources (TRCH): The stocks of TRCH are on NASDAQ. It is an oil & gas producer having interest in Texas. The company acquires, explores and develops the natural gas properties in the region by focusing on the drilling and working of interest programs. The stocks are priced at $1.65.
- Conformis (CFMS): This medical technology company (NASDAQ) works in development, manufacturing, and selling of joint replacement implants. The stock prices are $1.78 projecting towards the 52-week high value. The company has customized uni-compartment knee replacement system designed for treating the medical or lateral knee compartment. It even provides the hip replacement product and instrumentation of single-use of the patient. The company has distribution all over the US, Germany, Switzerland, Hong Kong, UK, Austria, Malaysia, and
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (ZYNE): This biopharma company develops the therapies based on the cannabinoids which are the hottest segment in the US and Canada today. With the legalization of cannabis, this company has attained a stronger position in the group of the cannabis It has reached to a range of $5 per stock and is expected to grow with more CBD medications developed in the near future.
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK): This company works in the exploration of hydrocarbons and has its prime HQs located in Oklahoma City. The company works in acquiring, exploring and developing the properties for natural gas and oil segment. The company also provides NGL marketing services with the marketing services for third-party producers. CHK was founded in 1989 and has been working since then in the development of hydrocarbons. The company ranks on 314 positions on the Fortune 500 rankings.